8 Amazon Prime Day Predictions
Day premium is less than a week, and Amazon will soon start large companies.
There is still a lot of uncertainty, and Amazon will certainly have some surprises here and there, but we have eight predictions for the bonus day, which starts at 9 o’clock. And on June 10 and will be held on June 11 If you want to start planning your premium, it is best to reflect these trends.
1. At the moment, the safest bet is the hardware of the Amazon brand. Firefighter libraries, Kindle Fire Sticks, Echo and Dot are all on the table here, and we hope that Amazon has a lot of stock.
2. More interestingly, the new screen on the Amazon Eco touchscreen looks ripe for a bold promotion right now. At the very least, we expect a modest reduction to generate sales of this strange device that is more than a reminder of the Chumby.
3. If you are in the market for a new smart TV, pay attention to the price cuts on the models of the brand TV Element Fire. They offer a voice and remote access to many excellent applications, and PCMag found them “a friendly way to get a connected 4K TV.”
4. In previous events, Amazon has offered up to 20 percent discount on indicated products when using an Amazon store card. There could be something similar this year, but eligible First members earn 5 percent on purchases anyway, so it’s worth using for big ticket items, whatever.
5. During the last two years we have seen the emergence of gift card offers, but only for beginning clients. If we see the third consecutive year, it is expected only by a limited window.
6. Bonus Now offers two hours of delivery of tens of thousands of items in some markets. Earlier this year, Amazon had promotions around selected products through Premium Now, so we can see in the first order or the first appropriate day.
7. Games offerings have left Prime want days, but look forward to seeing promotions around Twitch bonus this year. If you are really into the streaming community, it is probably a good time to invest.
8. What about Apple products? Unfortunately, we do not expect that Macs, iPads, iPhones or Apple clocks are significantly discounted. But if you really have your heart set on something Cupertino, look at the renovated and used for all good stock limited selection.